Monday, May 18, 2009

SPACENIQUE BLOGGING

Spaceniques who have recently accepted invitations to blog: Your blogging permissions have been cleared, and you are free to blog.

Spaceniques who wish to blog: I sent invitations about a week ago. If you recieved an invitation - you need to respond to it. Once I have your acceptance, I can release the permissions.

If you did not receive an invitation or have lost it (and check your spam-mail) - send me an email and I will send/resend the invitation out to you ASAP.

HOW DO I BLOG? I have created pdf file with instructions for blogging. Once you have accepted the invitation to blog, I will send it along to you.

Quick and dirty way to respond: Below each post is a COMMENTS link. Click on it and enter your comment.

Advantage: easy to do, no registration etc needed

Disadvantage: Only people clicking on comments will be able to read it.

Contact me: Click on the envelope Icon below the post for emailing me. My email address is also listed in the right hand column under: HOW BIG IS SPACE?

I am also working on a quick and dirty pdf file with instructions on how to post in the Space Connections Forum - these will be emailed in the next day or so.

*****Don't forget to order your SPACE GEAR *****

No comments: